MBA (MbaTrade.com) is committed to the highest standards of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance and Anti-Terrorist Financing and requires the management and employees to follow the named standards. Money laundering – the process of converting funds, received from illegal activities (such as fraud, corruption, terrorism etc.), into other funds or investments that look legitimate to hide or distort the real source of funds.
The process of money laundering can be divided into three sequential stages:
During the process of registration, each client provides personal information, specifically:
- full name; date of birth; origin;
- complete address, including phone number and city code.
- A client sends the following documents (in case the documents are written in non-Latin characters:
to avoid any delays in the verification process, it is necessary to provide a notarized translation of the document in English) because of the requirements of KYC and to confirm the indicated information:
- A high-resolution copy of the first page of local or international passport, where the photo and the signature are clearly seen, or a copy of driver’s license with the same requirements.
- The indicated documents must be valid at least 6 months from the filing date.
- A high-resolution copy of a receipt of utility services payment or bank statement, containing the full client’s name and the actual place of residence. These documents should not be older than 3 months from the date of filing.
In case the applicant company is listed on a recognised or approved stock exchange or when there is independent evidence to show that the applicant is a wholly owned subsidiary or a subsidiary under the control of such a company, no further steps to verify identity will normally be required. In case the company is unquoted and none of the principal directors or shareholders already has an account with MbaTrade.com, the official provides the following documents because of the requirements of KYC:
- a high-resolution copy of the certificate of incorporation/certificate; an extract from the Commercial Register, or equivalent document, evidencing the registration of corporate acts and amendments; names and addresses of all officers, directors and beneficial owners of the corporate entity;
- a high-resolution copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association or equivalent documents duly recorded with the competent registry;
- evidence of the company’s registered address and the list of shareholders and directors;
- description and nature of business (including the date of commencement of the business, products or services provided;
- and the location of principal business).
This procedure is performed to establish the identity of the client and to help MbaTrade.com know/understand the clients and their financial dealings to be able to provide the best services of online trading.
In addition to gathering information from the clients, MbaTrade.com continues to monitor the activity of every client to identify and prevent any suspicious transactions. A suspicious transaction is known as a transaction that is inconsistent with the client’s legitimate business or the usual client’s transaction history known from client activity monitoring. MbaTrade.com has implemented the system of monitoring the named transactions (both automatic and, if needed, manual) to prevent using the company’s services by criminals.
All the clients’ operations to deposit and withdraw funds have the following requirements:
- In case of bank transfer or transfer from a bank card, the name, indicated during the registration must match the name of the owner of the account/bank card.
- Withdrawing funds from the trading account via the method, which is different from the depositing method, is possible solely after withdrawing the sum, which is equal to the sum of client’s deposits via the method and to the same account used for depositing.
- If the account was credited in the way that cannot be used for funds withdrawal, the funds may be withdrawn to a bank account of the client or any other way may be used, as agreed with the Company with the help of which the Company is able to prove the identity of the account owner.
- If the account has been credited with funds through various payment systems, funds withdrawal shall be made on a pro rata basis commensurate to the size of each deposit.
- In case of depositing via Visa/Mastercard, Wire Transfer, e-Payments, the withdrawal of funds, which exceed the sum of the client’s deposits, is possible via any of the following methods:
- Wire Transfer,